Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch More Flies With Hunny

At 2 years old my son is already the master of manipulation.

It started simple, flashing a huge smile in the direction of authority, while doing something he knew he shouldn't.

Then he took advantage of how proud we were that he had learned to say please and thanks to get the world handed to him on a silver platter.

But all of that pales in comparison to his newest tactic.

While doing the laundry I looked up to see his little head poke out down the stairs. Just as I was about to open my mouth and start the 3 second countdown to timeout, he looked me in the eye, smiled and in his cute little high-pitched voice said, 'Hi Hunny'. Then just now I asked him politely to stop eating dog food and still flying from his earlier success he calmly replied, 'No Hunny'.

I'm so out of my league with this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!