Tuesday, July 6, 2010

At Least I Won't Have to Worry About Him Being a Teenage Father...

Sometimes I think back to my highschool days, when I used to sit around with my girlfriends and list off the many, MANY features our dream men should have. The top of my list then, and to this day is a sense of humour. I think back to those days and those conversations and I think... SHIT.

Here is a conversation I had earlier with my almost 3 year old son.

3 year old: 'Mommy say knock-knock'
Me: 'Knock-knock'
3YO: 'Who's there?'

(alright I'm with you kid)

Me: 'Boo'
3YO: 'Boo WHAT?'

(really?!?!?!)

Me:'Nevermind... why don't you tell me a knock-knock joke?'
3YO:'Ok... Knock-knock'
Me:'Who's there?'
3YO:'Apple'

(ahhh a classic)

Me:'Apple who'
3YO:'Woof woof I'm a puppy'

Maybe it's me? Maybe his sense of humour is just too sophisticated? But I just can not find the co-relation between that apple and the dog.

But maybe that's the joke?

Maybe... but more likely??? It's lucky he's so ridiculasly good looking.



6 comments:

  1. hehe- ridiculously good looking will get you far in life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...i laughed :P
    did you ever take a step back and wonder "where did this child get his wit?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the funniest joke I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!