Wednesday, October 14, 2009

At Least There's Hot Sauce

Well I've been wanting to start a mommy blog for a while. Raising a 2 year old and a 5 month old has left me just enough time to get a moderate amount of housework done and I've been looking for a way to phase that out for some time. Mission accomplished. I've been holding out on starting it though as I wanted my first entry to be very special and meaningful and finally an incident has occured that I've deemed 'first blog entry' worthy. Yesterday my husband called me from work to let me know he was on his way home and to ask what was for dinner. When I informed him of the culinary delight I had prepared for that evening he responded with 'oh, well at least there's hot sauce'.

For all my future followers (of which I'm sure will shortly be in the thousands) who would like to know the recipe for my famous 'At least there's hot sauce stir fry' please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!