Friday, October 16, 2009

Real Life

Tonight my family and I spent the evening with some great friends, one of which we haven't seen in quite some time. So long in fact that we had not met his girlfriend of two years and he hadn't met our two boys. The best part of the evening though was that we just found out that our friend and his girlfriend are expecting their first child this march. My oldest son congratulated them by screaming through dinner, insulting the hostess' cooking and running around the livingroom naked. My youngest son, by throwing up all over daddy-to-be. When the idea of a playdate was brought up, poor mommy-to-be giggled politely and quickly changed the subject.

Needless to say they called it a night early, a little paler then when the night started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!