Sunday, October 18, 2009

Childhood Obesity

Well I don't know what you did this weekend, but I found the cause of childhood obesity. After the news of this discovery breaks I'm betting that this blog is going to become very popular so go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for being with me before I hit the big time. Anyways, back to my find. It hit me like a ton of bricks today while listening to my mother in law talk my son out of the apple he had asked for and into a handful of gummy bears. Ever since he's been able to digest high fructose corn syrup, she's made a point to run out to the store before every visit and stock up on everything she wouldn't allow her own children to eat growing up. So that's it, the indisputable cause of childhood obesity. So please stop depriving your children of such valuable entertainment tools as the television, computer and most importantly video games. There's nothing wrong with them. It's all a conspiracy set in place by all the 'sweet', little old grannies and grandpas out there, to fatten up our children. It's all just so Hanzel and Gretel.

Guess all that's left to do now is sit back and wait for the big, fat gov't appreciation cheques to roll in. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!