Friday, October 23, 2009

Idle Hand

I have found my arch nemesis in my son Sean's left hand.

The thing has a mind of it's own.

It hits and punches (hard), it pinches, and it pulls hair.

His right hand does none of this.

The absolute worst thing it does though is to wait until the rest of Sean's body is just giving in to a sound sleep, and reach up and rip his suckie out of his mouth, sending him into hysterics. I have no idea what to do but I am POSITIVE that this left hand issue is going to get him in all kinds of trouble growing up. Fortunately since I am right handed and my husband is not, I'm sure that it will all be blamed on him as opposed to my parenting.

On a side note I had big intentions to come on here and compare my son's possessed left hand to the movie 'Idle Hands'. Since I have never actually seen the movie and since I take this blogging stuff VERY seriously I decided to do a little research. Of course by 'do a little research' I mean I wikipedia'd it. After reading the movie's synopsis I decided not to make the comparison as that movie is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!