Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dry Spell Over

I'm sure that everyone that knows me well was shocked to see that my diligent blogging came to an abrupt halt a little over a week ago. It's just so out of character for me! Regardless I'm back now and we've had a busy week! Here it is in a nutshell;

Friday my sweet little baby Sean turned 6 months causing me to reflect on how quickly the past 6 months have flown by and to cry over the fact that he'll soon be leaving the nest to go off to college. My husband found this very amusing!

Saturday Sawyer attended his first concert. A rocking Backyardigans show! After much debabting we decided that my hubby would be the one to take him to his first concert as long as he took lots of pics. He of course came home with none because "no one else was taking pictures". But Sawyer had a great time and that's what matters... I guess! Saturday did not end there however, after the concert we took to the streets. Sean was a skunk breaking the cuteness barrier with a little heart on his bum that read 'lil stinker' and we wrestled Sawyer into the Pablo (a backyardigan) costume he picked out himself and then refused to wear. We kept trick-or-treating to a minimum, just visiting close friends and family. Sawyer enriched everyone's night by greeting them with his famous 'shy guy stink eye'.

To round off our eventful weekend Sunday night ushered in our first toddler night terror. Sawyer woke us up at 1:30am terrified that the vacuum was going to get him. We assured him he was safe by letting him hog our bed and steal all the covers.

I'm pretty sure we're knee deep in teething so I'm sure I'll have lots of stories about sleepless nights and laundryless days in the weeks to come! Keep tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!