Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First Top 10

I am always looking for new ways to waste time on the internet ,and since stalking people I haven't seen in 5 years through their facebook status' can only take up so much time, I've turned to mommy blogs to fill those empty places in my agenda. I've been to quite a few now and it has been brought to my attention that a blog is not a blog without a Top 10 List. So in light of this discovery (and because I have nothing else to write about), I have complied my first ever 'This Or The Housework Top 10'. It is entitled...

'Favourite' Things My Kids Do

The Favourite is in '' because I couldn't think of a nice way to say 'Things that make me want to tear my hair out and go running, screaming and crying from this house.

10)Make this noise... 'Angh'. If you have a toddler you know exactly the noise. If you don't, you're probably thinking 'why does a noise make her want to scream and cry?' Just wait.... just wait!

9)Insist (through ear piercing screeches) that putting a 6 month old in a highchair or anywhere but on your lap at meal time is a form of abuse. Then taking advantage of their seat at the table, by grabbing food and shampooing their hair with it.

8)Reaching down while I'm changing a poopy diaper and flinging it across the room (Both boys find this extremely amusing).

7)'Helping' with the grocery shopping by picking up glass jars of spaghetti sauce that we don't even need and dropping them. Then announcing 'Uh Oh MESS' for anyone in the store that missed the crash and shattering glass sound.

6)Waking up at 3am and then 5am and then 7am.... ugh!

5)'Helping' with the laundry by unfolding everything I've just folded and then piling it all on the dog's back to see how far she can run before it falls off.

4)Waiting until they have a mouth full of something really pleasant looking like smashed green peas, and then raspberrying it all over anyone in a 5ft radius.

3)Hiding food in places that guarantees you won't find it until a nice thick fur coat has grown on it.

2)Refusing to wear pants.

1)Learning to walk and talk.

There we go folks, I'm official now!

*********EDIT********** As I was writing this Sawyer took advantage of the fact that I was distracted to reach into his diaper and use it's contents to smear on his face like war paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!