Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I *HEART* Christmas

I feel that it is necessary for you to know that I am absolutely fanatical about Christmas!

I love everything about it!

It is because of this love of Christmas that I'm starting to wonder if Sawyer is the same child I pushed out 2 years ago.

After weeks of begging and making promises I was not prepared to keep my husband agreed to put out the Christmas decorations. I thought it would be a cute idea to have the Santa Clause Parade playing in the background as we decorated, but hitting the play button on that recording caused Sawyer to throw himself to the ground, screaming and thrashing like he had been slapped in the face.

That was my first hint.

After I switched the t.v. to an edge of your seat episode of Caillou, we pulled out the Christmas Tree decorations. Sawyer was much more keen on eating them then actually decorating with them. Hint#2.

Hint numbers 3, 4, and 5 came with the destruction of a Santa sleigh, a wooden snowman and a stuffie of the jolly, old man himself (I'm still cleaning pieces of his beard up off the floor 6 days later).

I'm not sure where I went wrong with him, but hopefully I have more luck forcing my love of Christmas on Sean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!