Thursday, February 18, 2010

101 in 1001 Update #9


I was desperate to not have to come up with yet ANOTHER clever way to confess that I'd had another disappointing week, so I went and tried something drastic. A whole day with no time outs (#93), then my sister reminded me that I had...

94)Visit(ed) a family member when it's not a family function.

Thank goodness - "Sawyer stop licking your feet or you're going to time out....1......2.....3 timeout!"

But yeah...


Just yesterday we had a playdate with my cousin-in-law and her oh so handsome son Adam. I have to say I was shocked to see how much this little dude has come out his shell since the last time we saw him! In visits past he could've taken Sean in a "Mommy Suckie" competition, and Sean takes that title VERY seriously. But this visit he was Mr. Social and I was even able to scam some snuggles! SCORE!


Now you're going to have to induldge me and look at pics of my handsome men and their handsome second cousin, once removed? I think?




Oh and OF COURSE the batteries were dead in my camera. So I'mma go ahead and give credit where it's due.... Photos By Lisa :)

Oh yeah... You can see the original list HERE and over there ------> (somewhere)

8 comments:

  1. This kids look like they got caught by the paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Where'd you take the kids...'cause I'm pretty sure Jeff and Lisa haven't turned their livingroom into a ballpit. (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your getting the finger in the second last photo! I know, I know, it's the wrong finger. Looks like you had a good time and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one crossing things off my list! J/K :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures. you have something to cross off your list next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! And a whole day without time outs? I bow down to you. :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are totally adorable. Cute. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!!

    Jen- We were at a place called 'Busy Bees'. It was actually a pretty cool little place

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!