Wednesday, December 30, 2009

101 in 1001 Update #4

You didn't think I forgot, didja?

I can't believe I've been at this for 4 whole weeks. That's like 3.5 weeks longer then I thought I'd make it!

Here it is......

82) Fit into size 6 jeans

My younger sister is a dedicated follower of this blog, and as such, is very familiar with my list. So this year she took advantage of this knowledge to pick some fab Christmas gifts. I got Alice in Wonderland (it's on my list of books to read), and a pair of size 6 jeans.

I've been sporting a size 10 since shortly after I created life the first time. So I - WAS - FLOORED when those puppies just slipped on.

If you had asked me 8 months ago if I thought I would ever think of breast feeding as a blessing, I would've wiped the tears from my eyes and the blood from my nipples and answered you with some sort of profanity.

Oh how far I've come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always you can find the list HERE and there <------- (on the sidebar under the header '101 in 1001')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments helps me avoid the laundry. Please don't make me do laundry!